FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
Full Version of fixes and repairs Windows 10 problems, issues, and annoyances. This new release of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section to fix Windows 10 common problems and issues specifically.
The fixes have been categorized under 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: This article offers fixes for problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
- Reset Settings app. Settings won’t launch or exit with an Error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 upgrade, Wi-Fi doesn’t work anymore
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- FixWin for Windows 10 Store apps not opening. Re-register all apps
- After Windows 10 upgrade, office documents won’t open after the upgrade.
- WerMgr.exe/WerFault.exe Error in Application
- System Tools: These tools allow you to troubleshoot and fix problems in your built-in software. Advanced System: A new system
- The information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Troubleshooters: This section contains direct links to the 18 Windows Troubleshooters that are built in and 4 download links to the most recent troubleshooters released by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to use FixWin 10
- We recommend you first run the System File Checker. The Welcome page contains a button to run SFC/scannow. These will examine and repair any corrupted Windows file system. It should take between 5-10minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. On the Welcome page, you will find a 1-click button to make this easy.
- Running the DISM utility to fix your Windows System Image might prove useful if you have major problems with Windows 10. This button is also conveniently located on the Welcome page.
- Next, we ask that you create an System Restore Point. This button will create one. Before making any changes to your system, we recommend creating one. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- Once that is done, you can apply only one fix to your computer at a stretch and then reboot it. Check that all is well and you can choose to restore the computer.
- Windows 10 fixWin To see what each fix does first, click the? Click on the???? button next to Fix. You will see a pop-up explaining what the fix is.
How to Use FixWin on Windows 10 10.2.2
- You can first download fixWin for Windows 10 from the below links.
- After downloading the program, install it as normal.
- Do not install the software.
- Now Copy the Crack & Paste into c/program files.
- You’re done. Now, enjoy the full version.