Written by Inomma LLC
- Finance: Category
- Released date: 02/23/2010
- Licence Free
- Software version: 4.3.1
- File size: 14.51 MB
- Compatibility Windows 11 & 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista, and Mac OS 10 & 11, 11 10.15
How it works
What is Great
1. You can use local currency and sync all your favorite wallets and exchanges automatically to your CoinStats Portfolio so that you don’t need to manually add transactions.
2. CoinStats lets you set up your portfolio either by manually adding the buy/sell transaction or by syncing with your exchange or wallets.
3. Trading in many exchanges and getting lost in all of your trades? Connect all of your CoinStats accounts and manage all transactions, holdings, and trades from one central location.
4. You can then choose which exchange you want, and also see average prices across all exchanges.
5. Access the latest information on any cryptocurrency by linking to their website or Reddit. Follow the team for the latest news and updates.
CoinStats – Crypto Tracker Features and Description
Latest Version: 4.3.1
What does CoinStats-Crypto Tracker do? The #1 free Bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio, news alerts, analytics tracker, and alerts service. You can search for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and almost 8,000 other cryptocurrency prices on over 400 exchanges. You can use local currency and sync the wallets you like to your CoinStats account automatically. See everything in real-time in the app. *ALL YOUR CRYPTO IN A ONE PLACE. You can have multiple cryptocurrencies on multiple exchanges or wallets, just like an investor trader. Trade on many exchanges, and you could get lost in all your trades. Connect all of your CoinStats accounts and you can manage all your holdings as well as transactions and trades from one central location. *COIN SEARCH Find the next amazing coin. CoinStats makes it easy to perform advanced filtering and sorting as well as research in order find the perfect investment. To get the most current information about any cryptocurrency, including links to their website or Reddit, Twitter, and the most recent news and updates from the teams, you can access it. *TRACK EVERY COLUMN Never miss a chance to buy or trade. Access extensive charts and data to easily track and follow LIVE cryptocurrency prices. You can choose the exchange you use, or view average prices across all exchanges. Also, you can select your “favorite coins” to monitor. *BUY COINS You can purchase coins directly on the coin page using Microsoft Pay or your debit card. Only available for US-based users, with a daily limit $250 KYC not necessary Coming soon: Support for more countries, limit rise and support *QUICK TRADE Submit simple swap trades between your exchange coins. Microsoft Pay is a quick and easy way to buy coins, sell them, or make trades. *COINSTATS Wallet Create a Wallet in CoinStats from within the app. One click allows you to manage multiple currencies and send/receive money with just one click. *YOUR PORTFOLIO See your entire portfolio on one screen. CoinStats allows you to set up your portfolio by either manually adding buy/sell transactions, or syncing exchanges and wallets for a live view. Set up multiple portfolios easily. *PORTFOLIO SHARING Share your portfolio with friends to track your gains and compare them over time. Your friends can share one of your portfolios and it will be displayed in their CoinStats apps. *ALERTS Setup price limits, volume, and pump notifications for all available cryptocurrencies to make sure you donâ€™t miss a single opportunity. Receive automatic alerts about significant changes in your portfolio and favorite coins. We’ll alert you! *NEWS CoinStats aggregates all crypto-related news from more than 40 sources onto a single screen, so you can stay up to date with the market. Safari Reader View makes news even easier. *Weekly Updates We update CoinStats every week with new features and improvements for our users. You can check our backlog and plans at feedback.coinstats.app We’re happy to learn more about your experience while using Coin Stats! protected] -The Coin Stats Team